Thursday, October 6, 2016

Ipsy Bag September 2016 - Glamazon

Well it has been certainly a hot minute since I last posted. I ended up in the hospital with a serious condition but after a few surgeries and some home care I'm back.

I've missed a bunch of Ipsy unboxings because of what was going on and also ended up unsubscribing from Birchbox for personal reasons. Below is September's bag

Glamazon




So the bag itself has a fun motif on it as the girls on the front are spelling out IPSY. Oddly, the bag has a very strong PVC smell, could have been just mine or all of it. (worth the cuteness to air it out on a window sill for awhile)

Dirty Little Secret Cosmetics Eyeshadow in Teaser
1.5g (possibly full size)
$???
http://www.dirty-little-secret.com/
The brand is fairly new to me but I have seen it before in another subscription service as a lip product. I'm going to assume that what I received is full size because the product is not on their website currently. It is the perfect little camel/taupe color to use in the crease as a transition color that I personally have used. It blends beautifully as well. This product was a win for me. Unfortunately, I do not know the price for it as its not on the website.

Dr. G Daily Safe BB in Fair
5ml (sample)
$35.00 for 45ml
http://dr-g.com/
Another new brand to me. I have temperamental skin so I couldn't try this out but I'm sure to give it away to someone who can.

Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
1.5g
$28.00 for 0.14floz or 4ml
https://www.toofaced.com/
Always excited to get a popular high end brand, Too Faced is one of the popular ones right now. This will be another product that I gift to a friend because it's a plumper with capscisum as the main ingredient.  No that doesn't mean harmful but it's something I've never used.

Rodial Dragon's Blood Hyaluronic Tonic
0.5oz
$42.00 for ??
http://www.rodial.co.uk/us/?src=0916gr
This one was new and unusual to me. I didn't know that dragon's blood was a real thing (from a tree no less) until I looked up the description of the product. Something I'll be gifting as well as I didn't know if my skin could handle this even with all the awesome benefits the website was proclaiming.

Living Proof Perfect Hair Day 5-in-1 styling Treatment
1floz
$27 for 4oz
http://www.livingproof.com/
This brand I have heard about and learned it can be a bit pricy. BUT many people including youtubers have shouted to the heavens that the Living Proof products are good. This product is meant to be for when you style to give smoothness, volume, conditioning, strength and polish (all from the website.)

Other brands you could have received:
Eau Thermale Avene
Waxing Kara
IT Cosmetics
ulta3
Epice
tre'StiQue
Naked Cosmetics
Be a Bombshell
Amie
MAKE Beauty
Pixi by Petra
Briogio
Onomie
Visha Skin Care
GLOW for a cause
tarte Cosmetics
HASK
e.l.f. Cosmetics
BellaPierre Cosmetics
Crown Brush
Nuxe
Whish
Christie Brinkley
BeFine Food Skin Care
Seraphine
Trust Fund Beauty
Clark's Botanicals
ToGoSpa
EYEKO
Eva NYC
belif Cosmetics
Buff Her House of Exfoliation
Costal Scents

No comments:

Post a Comment