Wednesday, October 16, 2013

October Ipsy Bag

This would have been post number 7 but unfortunately (and I don't know how) one got deleted. It's gone, too much went into it, time consuming etc etc.. Not gonna repost. 

So on to the happy stuff. IPSY!!

DHL almost had a fight on their hands. This time the bag came the day after DHL was all like "Undeliverable...gonna send it back. Boo hoo on you" RAWR! Of course on my way to work, I peek at the mailboxes and guess what was there. TAHDAH!! Seriously, it's like they're having fun messing with me. -_-


I never understand their bag themes. The stuff inside never really seems to fit what they're trying to convey. Ooh art! Here's makeup that doesn't make you think of art. I think they just find a bag style they like and run with it. Eh, who cares right?

I'm not a fan of the Zoya polishes as I've been spoiled by the Rimmel 60 Sec $1.50 polishes. They have better pigment and dry faster BUT I did put it on my mother's pinky nail and it didn't look too bad as you layered it up. One coat is not sufficient but the deep blue color was amazing. I doubt I'll wear the Bella Terra shadow as an all over the lid color but as an accent. It's a personal thing, the purplish color is just not me. Another personal choice is already not liking the lotion. I don't like beach-y smells and this smells like a cabana boy. You'd think that'd be a good thing but honestly it is not. I'll try out the hair spray but something tells me it won't be my thing either. The one thing I am truly excited for is the eye-shadow brush from Coastal Scents. I recently bought a few and love to see what other companies do for something so simple as a brush.

Zoya Nail Polish in Neve (Cashmeres and Satins Collection)
(possible colors Giovanna or Mason, comes full size)
$8.00 

Bella Terra Mineral Shimmers in Emotion
(possible color in Navy, came full size)
$14.99

Coastal Scents Medium Shadow Brush
$2.49

Nourish Organic Deeply Nourishing Coconut & Argan Body Lotion
(Sample size)
$9.99 for a full size 

Sexy Hair Spray Clay
(Sample Size)
$18.95 (Full Size)

The bag costs $10 a month. Items total this month to 54.42. Now that is awesome ^_^. 

No comments:

Post a Comment