Sunday, April 27, 2014

March Ipsy Bag

 Sorry! This is a little late as I completely forgot to post this. But the show must go on! Next post will be April and within a few weeks we will have May's already.

If you don't know Ipsy is $10 USD a month taken out on the 1st of every month, then an email is sent sometime after the 10th to the 15th with your tracking info. Usually after the email you'll receive a bag within a few days with 4-5 either full size or samples of makeup products that are tailored to you from a test given on the site. 

March's bag was actually designed by an artist, all the information was sent on the bag and even lets us know that anyone could be picked to design a bag. The theme was Destination Beauty. Everyone got the same colors for each product this month.





bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick in Get Ready
1.5g (sample)
$18.00 3.5ml/0.12fl.oz full size
BareMinerals

I'd never tried BareMinerals before. This color was the only sent and its probably because the shade compliments very well. It made my lips look so pretty. I was so surprised that we were able to get this in our bags and very happy to receive it.

Nicole by OPI in "On What Grounds"
0.5fl.oz
Under $8.00 at many stores
Nicole by OPI

This soft seafoam color was interesting as I liked that about the polish. I'm not one for textured polishes and this is a new line called Roughless. It looked like little sand crystals.

Be a Bombshell Bora Bora Eyeshadow Quad
Full size - 4 shades
$16.00
Be a Bombshell
This is by far my favorite thing in the bag. I love the colors in this quad. I have not tried out the bold blue yet in it but the other 3 were amazing. The eyeshadow is soft and very workable for the style I like. I really love Be a Bombshell's products.

Pixi Beauty Flawless Beauty Primer
12 ml (sample)
$22.00 30ml/1.01fl.oz
Pixi Beauty
I don't know much about primers except for the eyeshadow ones. This from what I gather goes on under your foundation. Its meant to create an even tone in the skin and make it glow. I haven't used it yet but I'll give it a go.

Overall Feelings: I am excited with 2 out of 4 of these products. The Be a Bombshell and Bare Minerals have been used by me all month since I've gotten them and the cost of the eyeshadow alone pays for the whole bag!

Other products possible:
Nyx Love in Rio Eyeshadow
Pacifica Body Butter
Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in Rebel
Chella Indigo Blue Eyeliner
Klorane Smoothing Patches
Missha BB Creme
Vita Liberata Tanning Lotion

No comments:

Post a Comment