Saturday, June 14, 2014

April Ipsy Bag


You know, eventually I will post other things on my blog here but for now I need to catch up to my old ipsy bags since we're already in June!



The Glam Bag lives up to it's name this month by its theme, Beauty Rocks. A stylized image of a record and playing arm on a slightly larger than normal bag, more square vs rectangle.



Sadly, I wasn't at work taking these pictures but at home so the lighting and the countertop are not the best for the pictures but it still works of course.

Cailyn Tinted Lip Balm
0.14oz (full size)
$19.00

I've had a Cailyn Gel Liner in the same type of packaging from another bag and saw this offered in a past months bag but didn't get it. SO! I was excited to to see it in my bag for this month. You could either get Apple Pink or Acid Pink. I will say this, the color payoff is excellent as it's opaque. The problem I had with it was that it's very drying by itself and no moisture. I liked the color but dryness put me off to it.  


Urban Decay 24/7 Velvet Glide-on Eye Pencil in Black Velvet
Trial Size
$20.00 for 0.04oz 

I could go on and on about this eyeliner. It is so soft, smooth and yes velvety. Super dark and super soft! I've never felt a pencil liner this soft. The trial size is half the size of an average pencil so you're getting a lot for a trial. I've never had anything urban decay before so this was a happy surprise to get. 


dr. brant microdermabrasion
7.5g (sample size)
$78.00 for 2oz

I have really sensitive skin so I'm not up for trying this and hoping that I don't get cystic acne. BUT the website does state this. "dr brant microdermabrasion is a revolutionary forumal designed to mimic the transformative brightening, smoothing effects of popular in-office treatment at home"


Elizabeth Mott pop! goes the eyeshadow in Chapagne
0.07oz (full size)
$12.99 

A bit back we got an eyeliner pencil and now finally a shadow! It's a pretty golden color that works well with blending into other colors or by itself. I've used it many times since getting it. The texture is nice and has very little fallout. Added to that is a little bit of shimmer but not too over the top to make your eyes really stand out.


St. Tropez Gradual Tan Plus Anti-Aging Multi-Action Face
0.5floz (sample size)
$25.00

Unfortunately I am not a tanning type of person. Pale as the moon and sensitive skin so I know very little about this product other than what the website explains. 

Other products others received:
Benefit lollitint
Cover FX mattifying primer
Rainbow Honey nail polish
City Color White Gold shadow/highlighter
Costal Scents medium shadow brush
Demeter Jasmine perfume oil roll-on
Kiss eyelashes
Mary Kay At Play lip gloss
Sexy Hair mousse
Starlooks lip pencil
Such a Tease eyelashes


Disclaimer: Ipsy does not pay me to write reviews. $10 a month is what I pay for this bag and all in it, as does everyone who signs up. I also do not keep everything I get but I share it with friends and family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment