Sunday, August 3, 2014

May Ipsy Bag

May has been long gone so no pink ipsy envelope. Click the link below to keep reading!


Beauty's Fresh Picks


I knew what the bag looked like before we got it, (spoiled!) and I was excited because its definitely my type. Leafy green just for spring and feels sorta like either canvas or soft burlap. It had a great smell thanks to the hair conditioner container.


Eva NYC Therapy Session Hair Mask
2.03oz (sample)
$14.99 for 16.9 fl. oz
http://ulta.com

Ok, first off ..oh..my..gawd. I'm nearly through my sample size already and for my hair it feels wonderful! It smells great. I'm not sure what to compare it to but trust me it smells nummy. It can be conditioner substitute or used once a week. If you use it as a "mask" put it in and let it sit for a few minutes. My hair feels softer, silkier, and smoother.

Pacifica Mineral Eyeshadow Duos (2 possible)
0.07oz
http://www.pacificaperfume.com/

From just looking at the website, the duos are not available but they have other color packs with great names. The sets you could get included either Celestial & Opal or Moonbeam & Unicorn. Sadly, I have not tried this duo out though but I have swatched it. They seemed a little chalky but with some water mixed in they would stay a little better.

Avene Thermal Spring Water
1.76oz(sample)
$14.00 for 10.5oz
http://www.drugstore.com/

I'm at a loss here because I honestly didn't know this was a thing. I have used the product and it feels very nice on the skin. It's meant to be an all-curative for skin problems. Spray and leave on for a few minutes then pat dry. There's not a smell that I can discern.


Calvin Klein Endless Euphoria
0.1oz(sample)
$89.00 for 4oz
http://www1.macys.com/

This scent was not my personal favorite but it is something that I know others will like. (My mom did, she snagged it) Top notes included Cherry Blossom, Mandarin, and Bergamot. Middle Notes are Violet, Pastel Rose Accord, and Syringa. Base Notes end up as Bamboo, Sandalwood, and Bare Musk Accord.


Jersey Shore Sun Sans Tan Anti-Aging Sunscreen
0.5oz (sample that can be bought in a pack of 2 for $25.00 on the website)
$40.00 for 2oz
http://www.jerseyshoresun.com

A mineral sunscreen with SPF35 and offers 97% of UVB protection. The site lists a bunch of bad stuff it doesn't have and all the good stuff it should. I'm not a sun person but I do tend to go out a little to go back and forth to work and my non-driving arm gets a little red. This size would be good to get through the summer with a light coverage.


The bag, the hair mask and the eyeshadow were worth the $10 a month fee this month (to me anyway). Below are the other products you could have also received in the bag depending on how you answered your quiz questions.

Hang Ten Sunscreen
Revlon Colorburst Lip Balm
Too Faced Matte Bronzer
Balanced Guru No Frizz Oil
Bare Foot Spa Professional Exfoliating Polish
Boo Boo Coverup
Coastal Scents Blender
derma e Microdermabrasion Scrub
Eva NYC Leave-In Creme
Eva NYC Curl Creme
Hey Honey Face Mask
La Fresh Cleansing Wipes
Lulu Blossom Body Balm
Mee Beauty Night Creme
Nailtini Nail Lacquer (5 different shades)
Olive Natural Beauty Lip Balm
Puur~lisse Moisturizer
Crown Brush Shader or Blender
Swissco Eyelash Curler




No comments:

Post a Comment